Download Specification Link:
Part of Hikvision’s Easy IP 3.0 range of cameras, the HIK-2CD2385FWDI or DS-2CD2385FWDI is an IR turret camera that produces an exceptional 8MP high-resolution video. Powered by the latest innovation in image sensor technology and an ultra high definition image processing chipset from Amberella it supports H.265 and H.265+ intelligent video compression, which reduces bandwidth/storage requirements by up to 50% and 80%, respectively. Providing an ideal combination of smart features and affordability, the camera includes 120dB true wide dynamic range (WDR) and built-in EXIR 2.0 infrared technology providing up to 30m visibility at night. Rigorously tested, Hikvision’s generation cameras have been designed to deliver 24/7 video surveillance with the clarity you expect from a Hikvision network camera.
- 1/2.5″ progressive scan CMOS
- 8MP resolution (3840 x 2160) at 20fps
- 2.8mm lens (HVOF – 102 degrees), 4mm lens (HVOF – 79 degrees), 6mm lens (HVOF – 50 degrees), 12mm lens (HVOF – 23 degrees)
- H.265, H.265+, H.264+, H.264
- Third stream
- 120dB wide dynamic range (WDR)
- Backlight compensation, 3D digital noise reduction
- Up to 30m infrared
- Line crossing, intrusion, object abandoned, object removed and face detection
- Supports on-board storage, up to 128 GB
- 802.3af PoE or 12VDC
- Shadow series – black housing
Sample 8MP Hikvision Videos
NOTE If you’d like to experience full 8MP, you may have to click the gear icon and change the resolution to 4K, otherwise youtube may stream at a lower quality resolution.